Healthy Food & CommUnity Adventure ~ June 25th
We invite you to join us for a day of adventure, yoga, nature & healthy local food! Treat yourself to an experience infused with positive vibes & inspiration. We are cultivating a commUnity of like-minded friends in San Diego who enjoy health, nature & making the world a better place!
Early Bird Tickets $35 (through June 21st)
Normal Tickets $40 (through June 25th)
Price does NOT include meals
Meet @ Elka Yoga (4166 Voltaire St – 92107) @ 7:30am
For more info call Josh @ 619.517.4469 or email us / Details will be emailed upon purchase of ticket
- All levels class themed on our connection to Nature & Root Chakra
- The root chakra (muladhara) is associated with the element of Earth & our basic human needs of FOOD, water, shelter etc.
9:15 – Breakfast @ People’s Co-op with Healthy Local Food Systems Discussion
- Healthy, tasty, organic meal from the People’s Deli
- Short presentation & introduction to cooperative businesses models
- Information on cultivating healthy local food systems & supporting local farms
10:45 – Edible Native Plants & Herbs walk @ Tecolote Canyon with the Self-Heal School
- Learn about healthy local foods that grow in the wild while enjoying a nice stroll through Tecolote Canyon
1:00 – Lunch & Nutrition Discussion
- A delicious organic sandwich from the People’s Deli
- Short presentation & introduction to nutrition with native foods
2:30 – Step into the world feeling empowered, inspired and healthy!
- Re-enter the world feeling energized with positive vibes and an abundance of information about healthy food & nutrition
This Positive Footprint Adventure is part of an Educational Travel Program designed to support an environmental campaign called the Tiny Footprint Challenge. We are guided by the simple premise – let’s leave the world a little better than we found it! Our journeys always include elements of adventure, nature & environmental stewardship. We partner with a local adventure company called Wanderfoot to provide the highest quality tours possible!
Learn more about the Tiny Footprint Challenge here!